N.B. This liner will need to be removed from the vehicle to make use of your 2nd row of seats. The Load Liner covers to the end of the folded rear seat area.
"Is the Load Liner right for me?"
If you have your back seats down most of the time and tend to use the full load area of your car, then the Load Liner is the best liner for you. If you are likely to need protection for just your boot from time to time, please check out the VersaLiner and ProMax Kit, which is like the Load Liner, but retractable.
- Made of super tough copolymer polypropylene
- Approximately 1.5 mm thick
- Slightly static to attract floating dog hairs
- Designed to cover the vast majority of your boot with your rear seats down
- Self supporting, with optional Velcro attachments
- Wipe clean surface, can be cleaned in situe
- Heavy duty yet lightweight design
- Compatible with several optional accessories
If you would like specific details on the sizes and specifications for your car, feel free to get in touch!
one size fits all?
No. Each Load Liner is sized to best fit each car, so the lengths, widths and heights vary from car to car. Some Liners have steps or a raise to match your rear seats. If you want specific sizes, just ask us.
easy to fit?
Yes! It's made up of three parts - two side panels and the base / back panel. The side panels simply Velcro and pop stud to the base and back of the Liner keeping it upright.
How quickly can I
get my Load Liner?
Is my Load Liner
Yes! Should your Load Liner not fit, or get damaged in transit, or simply fail to offer the protection you need, please get in touch so we can resolve the issue for you.
Need some help?
We're here! If you're not sure whether this Load Liner will fit your vehicle either give us a call on 01299 822230 or complete the form below and we'll get back to you.