Keep up to date with all the Boot Buddy news...
Fitting your VersaLiner
29 April 2015 / Posted in: Blog Posts
The VersaLiner is essential if you regularly put your car boot through its paces, carrying large items, pets, muddy sports kits/equipment and other day to day goods can leave your car boot looking old and tired. The VersaLiner does not only keep your car boot clean but protects any upholstery in the boot, It is necessary that the VersaLiner is fitted correctly. So heres our guide to assembling and fitting the liner...
Before you begin
Some VersaLiners will be received flat-packed, whilst others will be received as a rolled tube due to their size. If your Boot Buddy was recieved flat-packed reverse-fold the pre-folded lines of the side panels before assembly and return to an approximate 90° angle (see diagram). This will help the plastic side panels remain upright when in your cars boot.
If your Boot Buddy was received rolled, reverse-roll and hold for about a minute and then re-fold the pre-folded lines, this is so the side panels will stand at an approximate 90° angle.
Fitting the VersaLiner
1) Unpack your Boot Buddy and lay all of the pieces on a flat surface. The VersaLiner comes in 2 pieces, the piece displaying the Boot Buddy logo is the back panel; the other piece is the base and sides.
2) Attach the back panel to the side panels using the pre-fitted metal pop studs (see diagram) and test in boot for size. In some cases the boots parcel shelf will need to be removed before fitting the Boot Buddy, but this can be replaced once the liner is in place. The panel with the Boot Buddy logo should rest against the back seats.
And its as simple as that! No need for fiddly velcro straps and attachments, the VersaLiner is 100% free standing and once assembled is simply placed into your car boot. Each VersaLiner is custom made to your car boot and we will ensure you can get the best fit possible in your car boot* for more information on the VersaLiner click here.
*The VersaLiner will not follow the contours of your vehicles car boot e.g. Prominent wheel arches.
Keeping your car boot clean
20 April 2015 / Posted in: Blog Posts
Keeping your car boot spotless can be a tedious job. Day to day jobs can leave your car boot covered in dirt, dog hairs and cause the boot of your car to look abit tired, which will then have you wondering what you can do to get your car boot back to what it was when you first bought the car!
Here are our top tips for keeping your car boot protected:
High sided Boot liner for your car
The boot of your car will have been put through its paces, transporting rubbish to the local tip, bikes, golf trolleys, garden supplies and even pets can leave your boot looking untidy and tired. Introducing the VersaLiner it is the ideal way to keep your boot clean, as far as boot liners go it is very easy to fit and is 100% self supporting so unlike most fabric liners, it doesn't depend on Velcro attachments to stay up, which for dog owners this is essential.
Bumper scratches are a common issue for all car owners, transporting heavy loads can damage the paintwork on your bumper and especially when dogs are involved! Our Deluxe Bumper Guard provides long term padded bumper protection against, scratches, scrapes and sharp claws. It also gives dogs the extra confidence that is sometimes needed when jumping in and out of the boot.
Very popular with dog owners, our VersaLiner Mat is specially formed from a natural rubber to create a high friction suface, making a soft cushioning base for your dog to sit on and non slip. This ensures a safe and comfortable ride for your dog, the matting can be shaken dog and cleaned in seconds. Essential to stop your shopping sliding all over your boot on the way home.
Having a dog guard in place will keep your bestfriend in the car boot instead of adventuring around the rest of the car, introducing the Boot Buddy Safe-D-Guard. Made from Polycarbonate plastic it gives you excellent driver visability and with a near perfect rear view, because of the absense of trap hazards that are naturally present with most guards of mesh and bars the Safe-D-Guard is an obvious choice for caring dog owners. Previous customers have also informed us of another benefit to the Safe-D-Guard that it prevents dog hairs floating around in your car and keeps them in your cars boot!
12 March 2015 / Posted in:
5th - 8th March at the NEC, Birmingham.
We would like to take the chance to thank everyone that came to see us at Crufts this year, it was great to meet existing and new customers!
Not just for dog owners
23 February 2015 / Posted in: Blog Posts
- Our products are custom made to suit various lifestyles and are designed to give your car boot, maximum protection no matter what you put it through. We have a wide variety of customers who contact us about our products, from fishermen to mountain bike riders! We take huge pride in our products and how they can help protect your car boot and adapt with your day to day needs.
- We are more than happy to help if you have any questions about our products so please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Citroen C4 Cactus
20 January 2015 / Posted in: Blog Posts
A Few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have one of our customers visit us for a Measure and Fit appointment for the new Citroen C4 Cactus!
After taking the measurements the following products from our range are compatible...
Deluxe Bumper Guard
The VersaLiner and VersaLiner looked great in the C4 Cactus (If we must say so ourselves!) So if your interested in purchasing the products yourself for your Citroen C4 Cactus follow this link for more information!
Dog World Newspaper Review!
12 January 2015 / Posted in: Product Developments
Take a look at our latest product review from Dog World Magazine's columnist Geraldine Cove-Print!
Geraldine came and visited Boot Buddy HQ and we talked her through all our products, how they are made and how easy it is to install them into your car. Follow this link and read what she had to say about our products for yourself!
Introducing the Deluxe Bumper Guard!
02 December 2014 / Posted in: Blog Posts
The new and improved Deluxe Bumper Guard:
- Introducing our brand new upgrade to the standard Bumper Guard. The Deluxe Bumper Guard does the same job as our standard version, just better! Made from two PVC backed cloth like surfaces, with a layer of special rubber foam in the middle. It offers long term, padded bumper protection against scratches, scrapes and sharp claws. It also gives dogs the extra confidence they sometimes need in jumping in and out of your boot. Quick and easy to attach via hidden Velcro, it will fix to your boot, or your VersaLiner or Load Liner with ease! And instead of rolling back into your boot, it folds in on itself for added convenience.
- Don't just take our word for how good this new product is! Follow this link and go and see customer reviews and photos of the Deluxe Bumper Guard in action!
Auto Express Best Car Boot Liners
02 December 2014 / Posted in: Blog Posts
Auto Express placed us 2nd when testing 10 car boot liners!
Your dog may be your best friend, but they won’t be when you want to sell your car on! Ripped boot interiors coated with dog hairs can hurt the trade in price of your car, so if your boot is used a lot then a car boot liner is just what you need!
Auto Express tested our liner for the following factors:- spills to be contained, side, seatback and bumper coverage. They also assessed fit and tested impact protection.
Read the full review here.
Boot Buddy Offers
16 July 2014 / Posted in:
Looking to save some money?
You can make some crazy savings on our products, to the point of getting them for next to nothing!. Keep an eye on this page for our current offers, but be warned, they change often, and are based on stock and availability at the time. So if you want to save, better not delay!